Author Topic: 90% doesn’t look good Mike  (Read 734 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

BaaBoo

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 48
90% doesn’t look good Mike
« on: September 01, 2026, 02:08:51 PM »
Mike, I’ll be doing a short analysis on the board. It looks like 90% are against you.

It doesn’t look good I’m not criticizing just stating facts.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: 90% doesn’t look good Mike
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2026, 03:16:45 PM »
It's great that you started this burner account with the intention of only talking stalking Mike  ngc3

Never saw that before  ngc3

6 / 6  tmbz1

 ngc3

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: 90% doesn’t look good Mike
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2026, 03:18:41 PM »
Mike, I’ll be doing a short analysis on the board. It looks like 90% are against you.

It doesn’t look good I’m not criticizing just stating facts.

    Everyone can see he's low life Scum!    tmbz1 tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: 90% doesn’t look good Mike
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2026, 03:31:55 PM »
Mike, I’ll be doing a short analysis on the board. It looks like 90% are against you.

It doesn’t look good I’m not criticizing just stating facts.

On Horseplop??? You mean the 5 troll accounts that post about me all day??? And now this new one!!! MY GOD I HAVE YOU ALL MIND FUCKED!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1410
Re: 90% doesn’t look good Mike
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2026, 03:50:47 PM »
Mike, I’ll be doing a short analysis on the board. It looks like 90% are against you.

It doesn’t look good I’m not criticizing just stating facts.

hows this for slightly different analysis--

Which posts are more bothersome and annoying both by quantity and content?

1) posts by Mike Petrelli
or
2) posts by all the people that hate Mike Petrelli

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: 90% doesn’t look good Mike
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2026, 05:29:11 PM »
    Everyone can see he's low life Scum!    tmbz1 tmbz1
tmbz1 tmbz1. I agree  all except for the dummies

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1537
Re: 90% doesn’t look good Mike
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2026, 05:41:06 PM »
hows this for slightly different analysis--

Which posts are more bothersome and annoying both by quantity and content?

1) posts by Mike Petrelli
or
2) posts by all the people that hate Mike Petrelli

Andrew and Rainman2

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: 90% doesn’t look good Mike
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2026, 05:48:18 PM »
hows this for slightly different analysis--

Which posts are more bothersome and annoying both by quantity and content?

1) posts by Mike Petrelli
or
2) posts by all the people that hate Mike Petrelli
Easy answer #2.. which is appropriate because their takes are shitty ngc3
Its not all the people, its the misfits ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal