Author Topic: Rocky & Frankie  (Read 1758 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Rocky & Frankie
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2026, 10:46:57 AM »
 ngc3


LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57855
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Rocky & Frankie
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2026, 11:24:12 AM »
Only at plop...

A wealthy, successful, genuine horse owner, bang around guy driving a luxury car with his furry fearless companion...

Is criticized by a cowardly mouse  ngc3

I pay no mind

He’s knows  he knows
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Rocky & Frankie
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2026, 01:23:13 PM »
I pay no mind

He’s knows  he knows
I know..

Sweet my finest bitch ever.


LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57855
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Rocky & Frankie
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2026, 02:05:13 PM »
I know..

Sweet my finest bitch ever.


 ;D ;D ;D ;D 9z.lg 9z.lg angbk angbk angbk angbk 9z.lg 9z.lg angbk angbk 11.dt 11.dt
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal