Author Topic: MIKE PETRELLI V MARK FORD  (Read 2289 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: MIKE PETRELLI V MARK FORD
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2026, 08:49:30 PM »

GO SIT DOWN SON! NOBODY IS TALKING TO YOU! 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

knot taking truth very well/// huh/// paintbrush  11.wp

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: MIKE PETRELLI V MARK FORD
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2026, 08:35:01 AM »
I’m still gathering information to figure out who I should give my horses to. What are the accomplishments of Mr. Petrelli? We already know how accomplished Mark is.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: MIKE PETRELLI V MARK FORD
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2026, 08:37:50 AM »
I’m still gathering information to figure out who I should give my horses to. What are the accomplishments of Mr. Petrelli? We already know how accomplished Mark is.

Mr. Petrelli hasn't trained since 2022. And trained maybe a total of one year all the way back to 1996. What is it Mr. Petrelli has that keeps you people so concerned???? Hmm????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: August 27, 2026, 08:41:14 AM by Ignorance Is Bliss »

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: MIKE PETRELLI V MARK FORD
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2026, 08:56:32 AM »
You definitely aren’t the sharpest tool in the shed!! Evidently you miss all the threads Petrelli blows up when someone mentions his name or fords! He and Andrew are COMPLETELY OBSESSED with this man. If they weren’t, you wouldn’t see them posting on EVERY SINGLE THREAD WITH HIS NAME! 11.wp
tmbz1 this guy is on here all day collecting welfare doing nothing with his life.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: MIKE PETRELLI V MARK FORD
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2026, 08:57:22 AM »
I’m still gathering information to figure out who I should give my horses to. What are the accomplishments of Mr. Petrelli? We already know how accomplished Mark is.
tmbz1 I think everybody knows the answer to that! Regardless,,, he's not allowed at any racetrack or farm where would he train or race?

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: MIKE PETRELLI V MARK FORD
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2026, 09:01:02 AM »
tmbz1 this guy is on here all day collecting welfare doing nothing with his life.

Are you talking about Me Irrelevant again "G"

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: MIKE PETRELLI V MARK FORD
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2026, 09:02:16 AM »
tmbz1 I think everybody knows the answer to that! Regardless,,, he's not allowed at any racetrack or farm where would he train or race?

Who? The guy you call Mr Irrelevant?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal