Author Topic: Does G pick up these lunch tabs?, is he a good tipper? 🤣  (Read 937 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Does G pick up these lunch tabs?, is he a good tipper? 🤣
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2026, 05:42:28 PM »
G likes to take Mark's fat ass 11.a

G has gone silent since he posted in here that Brook Ledge allegedly shipped his horse to Ford's yesterday. So you know me being me did this.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Come on "G", tell us all why I'm laughing so hard???? Yeah I haven't been in the business for over 4 years, but I still do know A LOT of people who are.  tmbz1



 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal