Author Topic: Izzy Estrada  (Read 5533 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Izzy Estrada
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2026, 08:59:02 PM »
I dunno nor do I care. You be concerned with it!     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

11 posts from Abuser2 sticking up for "Izzy" on this topic and now she doesnt care anymore
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Izzy Estrada
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2026, 09:00:11 PM »
11 posts from Abuser2 sticking up for "Izzy" on this topic and now she doesnt care anymore
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

  Again you fail reading comprehension DUMBASS!!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1600
Re: Izzy Estrada
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2026, 11:25:13 PM »
In the meantime, here’s a quote from Gilbert Garcia Herrera, who retired from racing a few years ago:

I'd like to see everybody treated equally. Some people get positive tests and it gets washed under the rug. A lot of people get high tests and they just forget about it. That disappoints me. Everyone should get the same penalty all the time. Some people get an appeal and work under the appeal for years. That's stupid. Some people make mistakes and some people do things on purpose, and I'm guilty too, just pay the price and move on. You know if you give something to a horse and the rules. You know that potentially you can get caught. Be a big man and pay the price . . . I had a couple of positives for Robaxin [April & May 2014]. I had two in one year. They gave me 15 days and I took it. I went to Boston for a week and took a little vacation since I couldn't be at the farm.

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Re: Izzy Estrada
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2026, 04:44:18 PM »
Terrible human for the game of harness racing.  Put one in a claiming race tonight that couldn't function for months, probably will give him anything to race.  Race secretary welcomes this banned Jersey trainer.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1600
Re: Izzy Estrada
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2026, 10:24:20 PM »
Terrible human for the game of harness racing.  Put one in a claiming race tonight that couldn't function for months, probably will give him anything to race.  Race secretary welcomes this banned Jersey trainer.

Wins tonight after coming 1st over after winning at 37-1 last week at Chester, both in 15 claimers.
Pretty good considering he couldn’t come close at Tioga for 12,500 for the previous connections.
Oh, and don’t forget he went into Afib in his 1st start for Izzy on 7/5.

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Izzy Estrada
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2026, 10:54:14 AM »
In the meantime, here’s a quote from Gilbert Garcia Herrera, who retired from racing a few years ago:

I'd like to see everybody treated equally. Some people get positive tests and it gets washed under the rug. A lot of people get high tests and they just forget about it. That disappoints me. Everyone should get the same penalty all the time. Some people get an appeal and work under the appeal for years. That's stupid. Some people make mistakes and some people do things on purpose, and I'm guilty too, just pay the price and move on. You know if you give something to a horse and the rules. You know that potentially you can get caught. Be a big man and pay the price . . . I had a couple of positives for Robaxin [April & May 2014]. I had two in one year. They gave me 15 days and I took it. I went to Boston for a week and took a little vacation since I couldn't be at the farm.

when Lou Pena first starting getting suspensions almost 20 years ago--GGH was one of his first beards

both old friends from Cal expo

he did very well

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal