Author Topic: Hey "G", Where's The FBI You Said You Were Sending???  (Read 1885 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Hey "G", Where's The FBI You Said You Were Sending???
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2026, 03:10:56 PM »
yet another username. You really are a dummy. Yonkers raceway is thriving look at the purses moron.

   EXACTLY!   tmbz1   A $43000 open is unheard of!  BIG BUCKS there!    tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: Hey "G", Where's The FBI You Said You Were Sending???
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2026, 03:57:38 PM »
Unheard of  ngc3

You stupid bitch haven't been around long have you  ngc3

You make their spare change off taking wc pics what the f do you care  ngc3

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Hey "G", Where's The FBI You Said You Were Sending???
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2026, 08:32:52 PM »
Remember beaver face, it's what you will never know that's gonna bite you. That's what I was told...

Also, haven't heard from Governor Hochul and her solution to the carriage horse industry in NYC YOU promised. Did you have lunch with her last week???  ngc3

Can you post the results of those horses again you touted that weren't even racing Hambo Day???  ngc3

You said I fucked with the wrong guy, who are you referring to????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Wait a minute he said you never showed up at Yonkers. What’s the deal?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Hey "G", Where's The FBI You Said You Were Sending???
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2026, 08:38:43 PM »
Wait a minute he said you never showed up at Yonkers. What’s the deal?
Twice!! His sorry ass isn't allowed at Yonkers so I had to make an exception,,, I was in the paddock office which was a neutral space. Fucking Cunt never showed up

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Hey "G", Where's The FBI You Said You Were Sending???
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2026, 09:42:13 AM »
Remember beaver face, it's what you will never know that's gonna bite you. That's what I was told...

Also, haven't heard from Governor Hochul and her solution to the carriage horse industry in NYC YOU promised. Did you have lunch with her last week???  ngc3

Can you post the results of those horses again you touted that weren't even racing Hambo Day???  ngc3

You said I fucked with the wrong guy, who are you referring to????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I had a meeting and it's none of your fucking business what was discussed.   I will get things done unlike you who accomplished zero.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: Hey "G", Where's The FBI You Said You Were Sending???
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2026, 09:50:57 AM »
I had a meeting and it's none of your fucking business what was discussed.   I will get things done unlike you who accomplished zero.

Zooooom  ngc3

What was discussed was the blue plate special  ngc3

Lunch, the most important meals of the day, have at least 9 sittings with various scumbags to keep you company  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal