Author Topic: I went to Gamblers Anonymous  (Read 1303 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: I went to Gamblers Anonymous
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2026, 07:32:18 PM »
im mike  11.wp


"G" already knew, he can sniff out a fake user name better than anyone else.

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1410
Re: I went to Gamblers Anonymous
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2026, 07:57:17 PM »
Whatever you say "SAKIT"..... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 11.wp

I'd love to know which drivers you use.
I'm sure they love being called pigeons

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: I went to Gamblers Anonymous
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2026, 08:02:12 PM »
I'd love to know which drivers you use.
I'm sure they love being called pigeons


A few weeks ago he claimed to have 4 horses, then all of a sudden is shipping 10 to Ford's training center last Saturday. I don't believe a word he says about anything.

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1410
Re: I went to Gamblers Anonymous
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2026, 08:21:45 PM »
 tmbz1
I'd love to know which drivers you use.
I'm sure they love being called pigeons


A few weeks ago he claimed to have 4 horses, then all of a sudden is shipping 10 to Ford's training center last Saturday. I don't believe a word he says about anything.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: I went to Gamblers Anonymous
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2026, 08:24:34 PM »
My bookie used to go to GA to get customers....    ngc3 ngc3

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: I went to Gamblers Anonymous
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2026, 08:25:24 PM »
My bookie used to go to GA to get customers....    ngc3 ngc3

If you recall, they did that in the movie Two For the Money.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: I went to Gamblers Anonymous
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2026, 08:26:26 AM »
If you recall, they did that in the movie Two For the Money.

    I didnt see that movie.....

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I went to Gamblers Anonymous
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2026, 09:02:57 AM »
I'd love to know which drivers you use.
I'm sure they love being called pigeons
tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal