Author Topic: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁  (Read 2828 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2026, 03:54:49 PM »
A MAJOR acquisition JT.
Congratulations sir.

jctoronto
Thanks JC!! Got very lucky

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2026, 04:05:23 PM »
Please pick up a free autographed picture of JT with the winning ticket in the Plop lobby. He's juggling Mrs. JT & Jackie now so let's keep it to a 100 questions an hour.  Thank you!   ;D
Hey, who said anything about free ngc3
I could always use the extra money to supplement future tickets ngc3
Definitely alot of juggling going on ngc3
In all seriousness, I never mind at all talking wagering strategies and betting angles
Those are my favorite topics on here along with the betting threads.
Although I will say it's not like I turned into some expert handicapper overnight, but I do really appreciate all the congratulations from others. tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2026, 04:14:15 PM »
Hey, who said anything about free ngc3
I could always use the extra money to supplement future tickets ngc3
Definitely alot of juggling going on ngc3
In all seriousness, I never mind at all talking wagering strategies and betting angles
Those are my favorite topics on here along with the betting threads.
Although I will say it's not like I turned into some expert handicapper overnight, but I do really appreciate all the congratulations from others. tmbz1

You're my inspiration  :-*

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2026, 05:48:19 PM »
Thanks Calhoun!
Anyone that follows our betting threads on here knows my strategy.
In any given sequence pick 2 singles that you like the best and spread as much as possible in the other 3 legs. Only play a ticket if you feel very strongly about those 2 singles. My ticket range normally falls between $100 to $200.
This particular sequence I thought the singles were pretty easy
As far as the horses I dropped.. I thought they had zero chance to win.
So a combination of getting to my ticket range..finger lakes pick5's can pay peanuts.. I've had many "winning " losing tickets there.. and they were drops of longshots that I thought had zero chance to win
I got extremely lucky to hit a bomb the last leg. The favorite #5 had a will pay of I think $240 bucks.
tmbz1

I don't know but think these Mon/Tues cards tend to have more dead money with Gulfstream being the only other day track with handle.

 25,000 to 1.  Paid great.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal