Author Topic: I can already tell it's time for another Plop hiatius!  (Read 655 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I can already tell it's time for another Plop hiatius!
« on: August 10, 2026, 04:50:55 PM »
I'll come back next month and log in to find it exactly the same with the same chicken shits typing the same cyber lies and bullshit. Once I hit enter here I do want to come back just to post how long it took "G" to post about me again.

That's All Jokes!  tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I can already tell it's time for another Plop hiatius!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2026, 04:53:37 PM »
That was fast! TWO MINUTES.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Complete fucking loser. See ya next month!  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I can already tell it's time for another Plop hiatius!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2026, 04:53:58 PM »
I'll come back next month and log in to find it exactly the same with the same chicken shits typing the same cyber lies and bullshit. Once I hit enter here I do want to come back just to post how long it took "G" to post about me again.

That's All Jokes!  tmbz1
bullshit Mr. Irrelevant,,, tell that you're a loser friend sweet which you are probably him anyway. You'll be back under 15 fucking usernames Andrew- Yonkers 1whatever the fuck

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12667
Re: I can already tell it's time for another Plop hiatius!
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2026, 05:18:42 PM »
That was fast! TWO MINUTES.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Complete fucking loser. See ya next month!  ngc3

Peace bro  tmbz1

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: I can already tell it's time for another Plop hiatius!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2026, 05:23:10 PM »
bullshit Mr. Irrelevant,,, tell that you're a loser friend sweet which you are probably him anyway. You'll be back under 15 fucking usernames Andrew- Yonkers 1whatever the fuck

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 whata dumb ass  11.wp

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: I can already tell it's time for another Plop hiatius!
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2026, 05:28:18 PM »
The dumbass talks about him all the time, thinks everyone is Mikee, yet says he's irrelevant!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: I can already tell it's time for another Plop hiatius!
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2026, 05:29:39 PM »
The dumbass talks about him all the time, thinks everyone is Mikee, yet says he's irrelevant!
tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal