Author Topic: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒  (Read 5183 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2026, 09:49:03 PM »
Ha   the rest

Scioto race 11

p5  2/24/345/469/6

Scioto race 13

p4  347/469/6/458

Scioto race 15

p3  6/458/4

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2026, 10:33:17 PM »
Hey trig

Did u bet my ex horse at big m

Avanti

We sold him last winter

Winner at 16/1.  First start with per

Boom
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2026, 10:36:12 PM »
Hey trig

Did u bet my ex horse at big m

Avanti

We sold him last winter

Winner at 16/1.  First start with per

Boom

 tmbz1

I put him in the VS and followed your cues Boss!

 76za.dcg 76za.dcg

I missed the race live consoling some plopper's on their last hurrah at Hawthorne  ngc3

You said it in the forum yesterday for everyone too!  tmbz1

Thanks bro!  ;D

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2026, 10:18:20 AM »
How'd it go yesterday fellas?
I was saving my phone battery for betting. Priorities ya know ngc3
I hit a couple small ones at Scioto.. played a hair above even there
That was a wicked storm that rolled through
Miki and Minnie..ultra impressive mare seeing in person for the first time.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2026, 10:23:55 AM by JT »

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2026, 10:31:35 AM »
How'd it go yesterday fellas?
I was saving my phone battery for betting. Priorities ya know ngc3
I hit a couple small ones at Scioto.. played a hair above even there
That was a wicked storm that rolled through
Miki and Minnie..ultra impressive mare seeing in person for the first time.

Not great, saw all this money come in, was only canceled tracks  ngc3

That f'ing savant big mouth critical of everyone lying scumbag Calhoun gave out 5 horses in the Haskell's 7 horse field, prick lost  ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=84447.msg1272099#msg1272099

I dreamt this morning you and I were strategizing the value of bookend pick 5s A???A  ;D

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2026, 10:38:55 AM »
Not great, saw all this money come in, was only canceled tracks  ngc3

That f'ing savant big mouth critical of everyone lying scumbag Calhoun gave out 5 horses in the Haskell's 7 horse field, prick lost  ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=84447.msg1272099#msg1272099

I dreamt this morning you and I were strategizing the value of bookend pick 5s A???A  ;D
ngc3 Dougie slammed that race I saw
Awesome for him
No offense, but I don't want to be in your dreams ngc3
Fucking Gulfstream yesterday. Lose in the last leg there again for the millionth time
I have come so close there the last 2 months. Its way overdue.
Today might be the day, or Monday, they race Monday's there now
I have a love hate relationship with that place

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2026, 10:47:53 AM »
ngc3 Dougie slammed that race I saw
Awesome for him
No offense, but I don't want to be in your dreams ngc3
Fucking Gulfstream yesterday. Lose in the last leg there again for the millionth time
I have come so close there the last 2 months. Its way overdue.
Today might be the day, or Monday, they race Monday's there now
I have a love hate relationship with that place

Please file a complaint with my subconscious  ngc3

If the VS comes up with multiple for horizontal, something else, then that's off...going in the direction of vertical bets.

Best payout potential.

Last hurrah this year  ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal