Author Topic: Neighbor's Barbeque  (Read 4593 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1361
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2026, 10:40:09 AM »
Busch Light Apple...Michelob Ultra

What do your husbands drink ??

 tmbz1
Right wing Christians are frauds

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2026, 11:58:16 AM »
My husband drinks alone, I do not know what he drinks.

He keeps me locked up in his torture dungeon and visits me once he's sloshed.

Then the fun and love start  ngc3

Checked Up

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 738
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2026, 03:09:16 PM »
My neighbor had a BBQ this afternoon. I showed up and he had a huge impressive spread including steamers which I can probably eat several dozen but I restrained myself from being out of control. The one thing I was pleasantly surprised of was the Busch Lite Apple. It was top notch. I usually stick to regular lager but I gave the Apple a try and it was fantastic. I recommend you try it. Peace.
From the looks of your suggestion, it appears to me that the A.B. brewing company should at least reward your promotion of their new product with a complimentary case IMO! tmbz1.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2026, 06:09:53 PM »
From the looks of your suggestion, it appears to me that the A.B. brewing company should at least reward your promotion of their new product with a complimentary case IMO! tmbz1.
I usually drink Miller High Life but I'm actually going to try Busch Lite for the hell of it. As you can see, I am not a beer snob. I have friends that are, as they will only drink Stella, Heinekin or maybe Guiness. Guiness is OK but it has to be ice cold. I had a buddy that went on vacation to Ireland and he told me everyone there drinks warm 6% Budweiser. To each his own.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2026, 06:13:53 PM »
MC, you see the first 2 episodes of Westies on Starz?

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2026, 06:19:18 PM »
MC, you see the first 2 episodes of Westies on Starz?
Wow, you're the second person that mentioned it to me. I have to take a peek.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2026, 06:27:13 PM »
Wow, you're the second person that mentioned it to me. I have to take a peek.

MGM+ rather.

I love period pieces that work.

Off the top of my head...

Mad Men
Boardwalk Empire
Deadwood

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Neighbor's Barbeque
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2026, 06:47:36 PM »
MGM+ rather.

I love period pieces that work.

Off the top of my head...

Mad Men
Boardwalk Empire
Deadwood
Loved Boardwalk Empire with Buscemi

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal