Author Topic: Today's Head Scratcher  (Read 10653 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Today's Head Scratcher
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2025, 08:30:41 PM »
I dont care I'm laughing all the way to the bank!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Are you also in the bottle cap recycling business? Might be better than waiting for show dumps

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal