Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Northville Downs @ Hastings
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Northville Downs @ Hastings (Read 1886 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
SPARKS SPECIAL
Top Claimer
Posts: 107
Northville Downs @ Hastings
«
on:
August 20, 2025, 07:51:50 AM »
I went to Hastings and the racing was pretty bad. The cheap beer at Jackson made Jackson a good time on a Sunday. I'm not sure FREE beer would help this place.
Logged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdeo-i6uw5g
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Northville Downs @ Hastings
shout out
Sound off !
wiggles44
:
Hi again Mike
Today
at 02:30:15 PM
Trigger
:
Taint tapped out
Today
at 02:04:07 PM
Trigger
:
If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot
almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months
Today
at 01:52:27 PM
JT
:
Looks that way
Today
at 01:31:05 PM
wiggles44
:
Too many
Today
at 01:28:19 PM
JT
:
Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose
Today
at 01:22:31 PM
wiggles44
:
Are you allowed near women Mike?
Today
at 01:16:36 PM
dougie
:
Andrew? LOL!
Today
at 01:05:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal