Author Topic: Where is Walter Case?  (Read 1915 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Elvis is back

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 665
Where is Walter Case?
« on: July 08, 2025, 05:50:14 PM »
Anybody seen Walter Case drive in the past few days??

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5031
Re: Where is Walter Case?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2025, 05:58:52 PM »
There is another thread. He seems to have had a stroke.

Elvis is back

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 665
Re: Where is Walter Case?
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2025, 06:12:14 PM »
OH wow, Thanks for the update.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
  • dougie: Oh.....now I know the story. LOL! Geez.....
    Today at 11:14:57 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: dougie---You have to respond to him twice before you become Mike.
    Today at 11:13:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal