Author Topic: The Harness Racing Scales Of Justice Weigh 0<1000 If You're Not A "Club Member"  (Read 2453 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
How are two guys who got stupid at the bar and whizzed on the tulips BANNED, yet the criminals caught hurting the animals, defrauding the public and industry are granted a STAY! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!! Remember who they are associated with. And is Indiana the Pocono Downs of the midwest? Only those who are barred, banned, suspended or arrested are allowed to race there? Proven without doubt to have purchased and used the worst of the worst drugs in the history of the game? Banned by tracks in NJ and promised "reciprocity" yet these people are still issued a license and ENCOURAGED to race? I repeat, when are all of you going to START SCREAMING!!!!

https://youtu.be/TDjnEz5KUNA








photo hosting
« Last Edit: June 04, 2025, 07:48:18 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Good old Dean Eckley. Part of the Mount Hope Training Center. Home of Eckley, Banca, Allard, Dane, Monica Banca, Roberto Barrera, Don Billings. I am sure I forgot a few. Mike Petrelli knows more about the place than I do but it was home to quite a few criminals that were put in prison and a few that should have been put in prison. I believe Grasso "serviced" this farm before it burnt down.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
HT is his biggest supporter.

TICKIE TIME

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 98
Doesn't  Churchill  own Oakgrove Casino? Could you check the rules of conduct ? I  can't find one violation for peeing on the Tulips? How many Thoroughbred  trainers were drunk at the Derby? Let me get this straight  Churchill  served them the alcohol , was paid for the alcohol ,and the intoxicated stayed in a hotel room that Churchill  owns.  Sounds like a scam.
 Fire the bar tender who served to much  alcohol... I guess Churchhill paid the bartender to? Did Churchill  or the Association  pay the presiding Judge as well?

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
How are two guys who got stupid at the bar and whizzed on the tulips BANNED, yet the criminals caught hurting the animals, defrauding the public and industry are granted a STAY! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!! Remember who they are associated with. And is Indiana the Pocono Downs of the midwest? Only those who are barred, banned, suspended or arrested are allowed to race there? Proven without doubt to have purchased and used the worst of the worst drugs in the history of the game? Banned by tracks in NJ and promised "reciprocity" yet these people are still issued a license and ENCOURAGED to race? I repeat, when are all of you going to START SCREAMING!!!!

https://youtu.be/TDjnEz5KUNA








photo hosting

  Who hurt you?


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: dougie---You have to respond to him twice before you become Mike.
    Today at 11:13:54 AM
  • dougie: He hasn't named me as Mike yet. I'm kind of insulted. I'm not good enough?
    Today at 11:12:54 AM
  • Trigger: Any phrase that starts with "According to G"  ngc3...I god damn love plop retard jokes!  ;D
    Today at 11:10:14 AM
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal