Author Topic: twinspires  (Read 1837 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

talkstohisself

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 478
twinspires
« on: May 15, 2025, 04:52:04 PM »
I noticed in last week or so when I made a deposit  and won a bet  i went to make a withdraw, I was able if I choose, to remove the entire amount in the acct. They are no longer waiting for the deposit to clear. I t took about four days to debit my acct

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    Today at 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    Today at 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    Today at 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    Today at 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    Today at 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    Today at 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    Today at 09:55:03 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Beau easy winner in 1:49/3
    Today at 09:53:51 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal