Author Topic: BOLO for dine & dasher Ira Smolin!  (Read 8498 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hasbeen

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1252
Re: BOLO for dine & dasher Ira Smolin!
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2025, 07:33:05 AM »
I've known Ira since Moses was in short pants and I'm telling you he's a decent guy. I highly doubt he was a tattletale to the scummy Johnstons or that corrupt old crook Langley. Ira is a harmless degen just like so many of us. I think he missed driving horses. I don’t remember why he gave that up.
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

Bruce Jenner

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 277
Re: BOLO for dine & dasher Ira Smolin!
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2025, 07:46:03 AM »
   

     Isn't Ira some kind of inventor?? I think he had some kind of magnet to fix slot machines I think Temple told me that

balmoralfan

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 996
Re: BOLO for dine & dasher Ira Smolin!
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2025, 01:31:12 PM »
   

     Isn't Ira some kind of inventor?? I think he had some kind of magnet to fix slot machines I think Temple told me that
the only magnet Ira has is attached to a rope for when he fishes for junk at the bottom of the Kankakee River or Cal-Sag canal.
His lips are glued to John Bernard's fat azz but not magnetized.

Mohawk mac

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 268
Re: BOLO for dine & dasher Ira Smolin!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2025, 12:03:37 AM »
Just a little antiemetic, are you? Asshole

We should be honored to have a former presidential candidate and worldwide celebrity in our midst. 

https://www.mgpl.org/oral-history/eric-m-poders

https://harnesslink.com/usa/eric-poders-on-harness-racing-alumni-show/

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: I wasn’t talking to you :)
    Today at 10:09:13 AM
  • Sweet: Having a great day, you couldn't wait for yesterday sorry to let you down, you keep screenshotting you old useless bag of bones  ngc3
    Today at 10:07:09 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a tough day today :)
    Today at 10:05:14 AM
  • Sweet: When you get bored you can log out and do your favorite activity  11.wj to  16za.ck 51za.brod banging your families women  ngc3
    Today at 10:03:27 AM
  • darnoldrocks: I think it's a pretty simple thing for Admin to respond on.   Is it ok to wish the death and rape of another member's family?   What do you say Admin.
    Today at 09:59:52 AM
  • G: I can't believe this is allowed! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:56:56 AM
  • Sweet: Chihuahua Cock has a family, yeh right  ngc3 his AMac stable went in the fucking toilet, trump is coming to end of an era, goes someplace he's a fucking guest and bitches and moans and spams  ngc3
    Today at 09:56:33 AM
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 09:53:16 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal