Author Topic: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell  (Read 35127 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2025, 12:54:00 PM »
Everyone's entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you really abuse the privilege.
Agree!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    Today at 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    Today at 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    Today at 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    Today at 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    Today at 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    Today at 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    Today at 11:15:57 PM
  • JT: What a coincidence the same amount as Calhoun's fractional ownership  ngc3
    Today at 11:14:47 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal