Author Topic: Congrats to that dumpster fire aka Batavia Downs  (Read 7248 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: Congrats to that dumpster fire aka Batavia Downs
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2025, 07:36:57 AM »
Showed Kim Crawford the door So they don't run last 2 weeks Saratoga guys got out just in time to take their share and run Track was a mess but if you noticed NOT I SCRATCH on the 14 race card Sad trainers/owners would race on that That place is scary bad and will only get worse New commercials NO  mention of racing
Don't know much about Kim Crawford..know his son a little and he seems nice but they tell me the old man is a "know it all" cocksucker

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Congrats to that dumpster fire aka Batavia Downs
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2025, 07:50:48 AM »
Crawford was leading driver at Saratoga for years. Held his own at Yonkers.  He evolved into a very good track man.  May be retired now ?. 

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: Congrats to that dumpster fire aka Batavia Downs
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2025, 08:12:32 AM »
I guess what I was trying to say is he doesn't play well with others… You can't tell him anything from what I understand so maybe that had something to do with him getting let go… I don't know

Raging pace

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 247
Re: Congrats to that dumpster fire aka Batavia Downs
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2025, 08:25:45 AM »
100 % correct, Buffalo raceway has the worst track surface and turns around. So many horses break their coffin bones because of the track conditions. Know quite a few trainers who will not race there. Midget mango could care less.Track management , mango , agosti and usiak all need to be relieved of their duties.

tumbleweed

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 522
Re: Congrats to that dumpster fire aka Batavia Downs
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2025, 01:15:14 PM »
I guess what I was trying to say is he doesn't play well with others… You can't tell him anything from what I understand so maybe that had something to do with him getting let go… I don't know
You seem to say a lot of things on many threads and then walk them back when confronted with the truth. Maybe you should think before you write.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2795
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Congrats to that dumpster fire aka Batavia Downs
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2025, 01:25:18 PM »
People also throw around phrases like, "from what I hear" and "from what I understand" and so on. To me, that's second-hand at best, rumor, innuendo, and gossiping.

Hey, I witness something, I say so. Your choice to believe it or not. It's a BB so I don't give a rat's a$$. I hear something second-hand, I say it's second-hand. But I only repeat something I heard from someone I know, trust, and respect---and I know they would know because they are "in the business." Armchair trainers, grooms, backstretch wannabees, and so on, are like horse$hit. There's too much of it, it's all over, and you can never get rid of it. LOL.

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Congrats to that dumpster fire aka Batavia Downs
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2025, 02:25:06 PM »
It’s beginning to sound a lot like Freehold before they closed down . No racing and horses making nothing racing for Pennie’s

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Dingus: If you wait long enough, it will be
    October 08, 2026, 10:15:44 PM
  • Trigger: You mean tonight isn't fucking Friday  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 09:49:32 PM
  • Dingus: tomorrow night
    October 08, 2026, 09:38:21 PM
  • Trigger: John Pentland  8)
    October 08, 2026, 08:49:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus is at Yonkershopefully will report on Gonif he's a lying sack of shit here  ngc3 about now his Yonkers tales  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 07:26:14 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 07:24:32 PM
  • Trigger: Devastating Kirby...to watch you and Calhoun fall like 2 stooges, the at the perfect time allign you with MISFITS, who everone despises...I get why you're always pissed like an inflamed hemmaroid  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 06:51:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: More useless dribble from the Plop Pigeon
    October 08, 2026, 06:46:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal