Author Topic: When is NYRA coming in to NJ  (Read 6495 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

2beblunt

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1052
When is NYRA coming in to NJ
« on: January 02, 2025, 07:14:14 PM »
When is NYRA coming in to NJ. I believe it was this month.

TVG/4njbets sucks

Rdp066

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 175
Re: When is NYRA coming in to NJ
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2025, 08:27:57 PM »
Whatever you do, don't tell them that they suck ass.  They will lock your account and you will be unable to bet as they did me.  Shithead Matt Caruthers is on now and posting his losing Pick 4 and Pick 5 wagers.  I would love to know how much this ass clown lost last year chasing jackpots but FanDuel would never publish that information.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: When is NYRA coming in to NJ
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2025, 08:31:20 PM »
Whatever you do, don't tell them that they suck ass.  They will lock your account and you will be unable to bet as they did me.  Shithead Matt Caruthers is on now and posting his losing Pick 4 and Pick 5 wagers.  I would love to know how much this ass clown lost last year chasing jackpots but FanDuel would never publish that information.

When TVG first started a long time ago Matt was one of the original hosts and I thought a good handicapper. However in recent years as you say, he's been chasing jackpots throwing out obvious horses, and I can't remember the last time he had a winner. He has alot of facts and figures but that's just to make you think he's smart when he's not.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2025, 08:36:41 PM by gh2009 »

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1625
Re: When is NYRA coming in to NJ
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2025, 08:41:40 PM »
When is NYRA coming in to NJ. I believe it was this month.

TVG/4njbets sucks

That monopoly by 4njbets has to end.  Besides all the Fanduel tv problems of not posting running numbers during the race, their rebate of 0.2% has to be the world’s worst.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: When is NYRA coming in to NJ
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2025, 08:47:53 PM »
There's no room for them to post running numbers because they're blocked by their lines for sporting events.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1625
Re: When is NYRA coming in to NJ
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2025, 12:32:19 AM »
There's no room for them to post running numbers because they're blocked by their lines for sporting events.

They recently eliminated those on the bottom of the screen, but still don’t show the running positions even though there is room now.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: When is NYRA coming in to NJ
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2025, 01:13:08 PM »
That monopoly by 4njbets has to end.  Besides all the Fanduel tv problems of not posting running numbers during the race, their rebate of 0.2% has to be the world’s worst.

The answer to when NYRA will take over NJ is...they don't know

I called the NJRC back in August and asked when--they said it wasn't on any agenda for any of their upcoming meetings.

I have downloaded the NYRA app--i can open an account and make deposits--but I am not allowed to make any bets yet

as far as the 0.2% rebate--that is history as they have ceased their wager rewards program

I believe FanDuel currently runs 4NJBets for NJ--if it was any other ADW they would not allow me to bet minus pools regularly ---they have been allowing me to do so the last 4 months.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: JJ looks like a million dollar compared to MMac, wow does he stink, dead fucking weight  ngc3
    Today at 07:10:46 PM
  • wiggles44: Have some water Mike #2
    Today at 07:02:15 PM
  • Trigger: Two plop faggots, turned into bitches, I mean Chihuahua Cock and G have more juice than you two here  ;D
    Today at 06:56:52 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby let's find out where Calhoun is going to be next, I promise I'll show since he always does  ngc3
    Today at 06:55:53 PM
  • Trigger: Mispells his own shit
    Today at 06:46:08 PM
  • Trigger: Ace*
    Today at 06:45:50 PM
  • Trigger: Ac
    Today at 06:45:45 PM
  • Trigger: I'm Kirby's Sce dildo extroidinaire  tmbz1 73cv.2 ;D
    Today at 06:45:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal