Author Topic: Freehold Raceway auction  (Read 6788 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Freehold Raceway auction
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2024, 04:15:56 AM »
I remember years ago that Rankin was at RR for a while.

Of course, I know Bob Farrington from Rambling Wille fame and Roscoe Rodgers Jr from no fame.

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1068
Re: Freehold Raceway auction
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2024, 08:49:46 AM »
Then maybe you remember these Ohio drivers coming to Freehold
Bob Farrington
Emor T Bailey
Harry Sowash
Charles and Happy Day
Ray Rankin
Roscoe Rodger’s Jr
Charlie Brown
Emor T Bailey
Great guy
I was stabled next to Emor at Washington Park when he sold Dancing David and Jeff Abby.
He went home to Ohio for the week end with a big check and an old truck, Came back with a brand new truck.
Lettered "Poverty Ridge Farm".
Good Good Days!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2024, 08:52:38 AM by Meadow Ford »
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Freehold Raceway auction
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2024, 11:28:06 AM »
Then maybe you remember these Ohio drivers coming to Freehold
Bob Farrington
Emor T Bailey
Harry Sowash
Charles and Happy Day
Ray Rankin
Roscoe Rodger’s Jr
Charlie Brown
Some of those names I recognize and a few I don't. Bob Farrington drove a few for my Grandparents

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Dingus: If you wait long enough, it will be
    October 08, 2026, 10:15:44 PM
  • Trigger: You mean tonight isn't fucking Friday  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 09:49:32 PM
  • Dingus: tomorrow night
    October 08, 2026, 09:38:21 PM
  • Trigger: John Pentland  8)
    October 08, 2026, 08:49:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus is at Yonkershopefully will report on Gonif he's a lying sack of shit here  ngc3 about now his Yonkers tales  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 07:26:14 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 07:24:32 PM
  • Trigger: Devastating Kirby...to watch you and Calhoun fall like 2 stooges, the at the perfect time allign you with MISFITS, who everone despises...I get why you're always pissed like an inflamed hemmaroid  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 06:51:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: More useless dribble from the Plop Pigeon
    October 08, 2026, 06:46:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal