Author Topic: FOX NEWS goin CRAZY over DRONES.  (Read 9044 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
FOX NEWS goin CRAZY over DRONES.
« on: December 11, 2024, 06:11:06 PM »
Some NIT WIT Jersey REB in congress goes this is a invisible ship from IRAN that launchin them from offshore ship.
When asked how he knows this: He say's I can't reveal. This is inside INFO that I get from confidential sources. And this NUT is actually a REB in congress. When the PENTAGON has said, There is NO IRAIAN SHIP in any waters near USA. But FOX the lyin SHIT station reports MASS HYSTERIA which like GEORGE on SEINFIELD runnin out screamin FIRE and BOZO put the fire out with his BIG SHOE.

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1450
Re: FOX NEWS goin CRAZY over DRONES.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2024, 07:03:32 PM »
JF, are you still so confident a foreign entity has nothing to do with the multitude of drones flying over NJ the past month??

It's not like foreigners haven't use them against Americans before!!

"Two Iranian men, including a dual Iranian American citizen, have been charged in connection with a fatal drone strike earlier this year that killed three U.S. military service members and injured dozens more."


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: I'd play 10 tracks to if I hit almost every race at all of them ngc3
    Today at 08:10:33 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a cyborg  ;D
    Today at 08:08:44 PM
  • Sweet: Calhoun hates Mike because he's a t-bred guy, but if the flats were on his radar Calhoun would be thanking him for protecting his 1 / 4000 of his horse from abuse and being cheated  ngc3
    Today at 07:53:44 PM
  • JT: He said he was going to a hockey game. I would expect him around 9 or 10..pretty bare basics ngc3
    Today at 07:48:26 PM
  • andrew: darnold got quiet/and y'all now left town
    Today at 07:44:46 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a total nut...hits the finale at pinnochio, a 15- winner and exacta at the  96z.p lakes, now RCR... 52xc.2
    Today at 07:35:46 PM
  • JT: I would NEVER doubt him, especially the "b" tracks in harness..his specialty  tmbz1
    Today at 07:33:19 PM
  • Sweet: Bello knocke dthem out race 1 at RCR - 9    Franco Tristan N    Fern Paquet Jr    $108.00   62za.clp says doubt me and you can  11.bz him, I won't doubt you!  ngc3
    Today at 07:31:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal