Author Topic: Otten trying to catch Little  (Read 8045 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Otten trying to catch Little
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2024, 03:02:32 PM »
Who is the sire? Justin?

He hopes so  ngc3

All kidding aside, I'm happy for her if she is indeed pregnant. Which as I've stated in this thread and others, I think she is pregnant. 

The last month or so- the camera has been angled in a way, that hides her from the waist down.

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3926
Re: Otten trying to catch Little
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2024, 05:55:15 PM »
and this is relevant to any of us why???

kooter for hipin

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 529
Re: Otten trying to catch Little
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2024, 07:21:42 PM »
and this is relevant to any of us why???

Excellent Post!   tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Otten trying to catch Little
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2024, 08:59:44 PM »
and this is relevant to any of us why???

  Because this forum is equivalent to People’s magazine but for Harness enthusiast!!!

kooter for hipin

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 529
Re: Otten trying to catch Little
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2024, 09:53:39 PM »
  Because this forum is equivalent to People’s magazine but for Harness enthusiast!!!


Excellent Post again!     tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: I don't think I ever chatted with  "Ant". Was he banned?
    Today at 10:07:57 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:55:56 AM
  • Trigger: If G saw the trunk of my car he'd fall in love with it!  ;D
    Today at 09:11:21 AM
  • Dingus: G said:  good idea
    Today at 08:56:44 AM
  • Dingus: Trigger:  I said that, lol.
    Today at 08:56:02 AM
  • Homie107!: Yonkers
    October 01, 2026, 09:19:32 PM
  • Trigger: PS: if anyone else will be at Yonkers tomorrow night, PM me.  We can meet up. -G post tonight  ngc3
    October 01, 2026, 08:53:19 PM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day of screenshots tomorrow.  :)
    October 01, 2026, 07:53:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal