Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Renee Mancino fired
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Renee Mancino fired (Read 3081 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
hesnifty
NW-1
Posts: 25
Renee Mancino fired
«
on:
August 06, 2024, 02:11:38 PM »
After winning the USTA award a few months ago, she was FIRED from her job in OHIO. WHY?
Logged
Eight Hole Again
NW-1
Posts: 20
Re: Renee Mancino fired
«
Reply #1 on:
August 06, 2024, 08:48:53 PM »
Where did you find this information?
Logged
Eight Hole Again
NW-1
Posts: 20
Re: Renee Mancino fired
«
Reply #2 on:
August 06, 2024, 09:00:08 PM »
Found it on Harnesslink. No real information as to why she was let go.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Renee Mancino fired
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
Yes 52 on Wednesday
Today
at 09:54:11 PM
JT
:
Dougie, can't wait to meet ya next year my friend
Today
at 09:53:53 PM
dougie
:
JT, you going to be 52 next week? You're still a kid! I'm coasting toward 70. And I still feel 50.
Today
at 09:41:01 PM
JT
:
And I am man enough to show my face, Calhoun couldn't even go on a phone call on you tube
Today
at 09:34:49 PM
JT
:
I won't be able to do that, it's supposed to be a little chilly out
..but I guarantee I look alot better then the old geezers on here
Today
at 09:32:00 PM
Trigger
:
Treacherous just offered $6 to fuck me in the ass...does the bidding stop there
Today
at 09:10:51 PM
Trigger
:
Roll up your sleeves JT and show cooniehoon your guns
Today
at 09:02:24 PM
JT
:
I will be photo bombing the winners circle at Scioto next weekend, just like last year. You are to much of a coward to go on Petrelli's you tube channel over the phone
Today
at 09:00:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal