Author Topic: How many is too many?  (Read 1909 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mgriffin

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
How many is too many?
« on: April 16, 2024, 04:41:25 PM »
Plainridge, Race 2
Brett Beckwith driving the 4 horse, finished 2nd but went inside 4 pylons around the final turn.
3 in a row, then on the track again, and then inside again.
Judges throw a late Inquiry up, take a look and then leave him up.
He barely held on for 2nd and the judges did nothing.
They show it multiple times, rewind it for you to look at over and over.

So I ask, how many pylons does it take to get disqualified? He clearly gained an advantage.
If there is a rule, enforce it, otherwise, why have it?

I laugh at some of these rulings.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Kirby goes to the dog park and steps in shit, how could he miss  ;D
    Today at 02:56:01 PM
  • Trigger: Prove it, produce those shitty shoes  ngc3 I'm not going anywhere  ngc3
    Today at 02:55:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I scraped better off the bottom of my shoes after going to the dog park then what you have made of your life! So please continue showing us how big of a pile you are!
    Today at 02:53:21 PM
  • Trigger: He died 49 years ago so he molested you 59 years ago?  ngc3 Why do we have to be punished because someone played with your junk and stuck a finger in your butt?  ngc3  Grandpa Kirby  tmbz1 where was grandma, snapping polaroids  ngc3
    Today at 02:52:04 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I would  ngc3 at yours but you're not worth it.
    Today at 02:49:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Yeah. I hope everyone goes and reads on my thorobred section of what you did.
    Today at 02:48:56 PM
  • Trigger: RIP Grandpa Kirb  tmbz1
    Today at 02:47:58 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: One
    Today at 02:47:50 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal