Author Topic: Billy Parker Jr Joins the Suspension Club  (Read 6260 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Billy Parker Jr Joins the Suspension Club
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2024, 03:03:22 PM »

Last I looked you could still buy a box of baking soda for less than $2

The original post said CHEMICALS not baking soda. My post was the one directly after that post. It wasn't revealed until later in the thread that it was baking soda.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised  ngc3 G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:20:07 AM
  • wiggles44: I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.  :)
    Today at 10:18:49 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:16:19 AM
  • Trigger: wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it  ngc3
    Today at 10:14:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 10:12:47 AM
  • Trigger: Wiggles creenshots are great...I'm like I said that horrible shit 2 weeks ago, didn't recall, well there's the proof  ngc3 Thanks wiggles44  ;D
    Today at 10:08:58 AM
  • G: Wiggles you're very sharp
    Today at 10:07:14 AM
  • G: No shit Andrew
    Today at 10:07:03 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal