Author Topic: Ist time lasix used to be important betting angle for alot of people .  (Read 1927 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LimeTime

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
 I never cared much about it but in recent years 1st time lasix horses dont do much. What happened ?

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Ist time lasix used to be important betting angle for alot of people .
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 04:58:07 PM »
Seems to help more third start. However I have seen a horse here and there, where it helps 1st or 2nd, but typically 3rd.

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Ist time lasix used to be important betting angle for alot of people .
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 05:01:11 PM »
I agree. It means pretty much nothing anymore.  Maybe a little on 2/3 year olds. After that I don’t even look for it. I actually saw a 9 year old first time lasix. I said to myself “someone is REALLY hoping here”

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Next weeks game between KC and the raiders is going to be big!
    Today at 12:03:27 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Denver must if brought in Kansas City refs! Terrible calls against them late.
    September 27, 2026, 11:59:26 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Agree
    September 27, 2026, 11:45:03 PM
  • dougie: I think the refs bet Denver. horrible calls.
    September 27, 2026, 11:41:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Rams
    September 27, 2026, 11:39:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Ransom getting fuk by bad calls late 4th
    September 27, 2026, 11:39:07 PM
  • dougie: A peice of this a piece of that.....LOL!
    September 27, 2026, 11:24:41 PM
  • rainman2: right now the movie of choice is groundhog day
    September 27, 2026, 11:23:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal