Author Topic: Bourgault arrested for killing a horse  (Read 7856 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Bourgault arrested for killing a horse
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2024, 12:18:15 PM »
Guy has a long history of abusing horses. He should be shown what a headpole can be used for......burr left on.

Agreed! 11.wp
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

London

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 999
Re: Bourgault arrested for killing a horse
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2024, 01:07:14 PM »
I guess he didnt out smart them ngc3..now DEPORT THE MOTHER FUCKER BACK TO CANADA..

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: I'm not admin if I was I'd change your name to chihuahua cock and put the entire forum on IGGY for you, so you couldn't hear our laughter of your patheticness  ngc3
    Today at 05:06:04 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: [link]
    Today at 05:04:42 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: latest picture I could find darnold
    Today at 05:04:37 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, you're a nobody.  Where's admin?
    Today at 05:02:29 PM
  • Sweet: Seeing Kirby brings me happiness  tmbz1 Chihuahua Cock not so much  ngc3
    Today at 04:59:11 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: [link]
    Today at 04:57:16 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Just looking for Admin.
    Today at 04:55:01 PM
  • Sweet: You can't blame Chihuahua Cock completely, Andrew is egging him on and both he and Rainman2 made this shit normal....If it brings Kirby and I into a permanant Détente, it was worth it,  Fuck off completely assholes!  8)
    Today at 04:51:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal