Author Topic: Petrelli savages Jason  (Read 61051 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4878
Re: Petrelli savages Jason
« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2024, 10:01:13 AM »
Funny Petrelli, if your reading this, slow down and absorb the the content as written. I was speaking in defense of you. I clearly said I did not see anywhere where you made disparaging comments about Bartlett's family members. Others then pointed out your comments. I maybe the majority is right you are quick to condemn, or don't understand what your reading. Aside from this how about the Super-Bowl. Who do you think will win. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Clearly you were wrong...he admitted he called her a drunk and she get "flirty" or more when she's drunk.  Who cares?  The gloves are off between those two at this point.  Let the haymakers keep flying!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: <----  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 09:49:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 08:38:09 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    October 05, 2026, 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    October 05, 2026, 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal