Author Topic: International trot  (Read 3130 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Venting

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 20
International trot
« on: October 23, 2023, 06:34:48 PM »
I just heard the purses are being cut because of this race . And the number of races are cut to 9 tases a night  . I also heard that the horsemen paid for all the horses and trainers and owners and more to come over also paid for their Hotels and entertainment on a yacht with Dinner and drinks. I also heard that nobody wants this race but they still have it when the horsemen think it’s stupid to let the money leave the country every year . Don’t no what the truth is but it does seem terrible to do this to the local horsemen if this is all true what are your Thoughts !

7minuteAbz

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 218
Re: International trot
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2023, 06:55:20 PM »
Look, I'd rather do it for the horsemen, hell, we are already doing the same for migrants.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: International trot
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2023, 08:15:38 PM »
I just heard the purses are being cut because of this race . And the number of races are cut to 9 tases a night  . I also heard that the horsemen paid for all the horses and trainers and owners and more to come over also paid for their Hotels and entertainment on a yacht with Dinner and drinks. I also heard that nobody wants this race but they still have it when the horsemen think it’s stupid to let the money leave the country every year . Don’t no what the truth is but it does seem terrible to do this to the local horsemen if this is all true what are your Thoughts !
All the horsemen that are crying need to join SBOANY. Pay their dues and vote against anyone wanting to try to put Yonkers on the international radar

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
  • Trigger: If you wanna manager Andrew, not sure if Rainman2 will let me manage him, seems unmanageable  ngc3 a little political rivalry, show you Trumpees a hair loss and aging trick  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:12:59 PM
  • JT: Then yeah that WILL happen ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:11:57 PM
  • JT: First he will respond to all of Andrew'
    October 04, 2026, 09:11:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal