Author Topic: some fun from Ireland  (Read 2751 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2206
some fun from Ireland
« on: October 10, 2023, 12:31:36 PM »

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: some fun from Ireland
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2023, 04:51:42 PM »
That was entertaining although I’m not sure what this place really is. Part county park, part junkyard, part barbecue pit, no tote board, a crooked finish line, a tiny grandstand in a position I don’t get and is that a wagering building or a small strip mall? Pretty interesting video.

HornbyDuke

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2437
Re: some fun from Ireland
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2023, 05:10:11 PM »
That was entertaining although I’m not sure what this place really is. Part county park, part junkyard, part barbecue pit, no tote board, a crooked finish line, a tiny grandstand in a position I don’t get and is that a wagering building or a small strip mall? Pretty interesting video.

Probably had a bit of the water of life before assembling the entire operation. Im an irish (heritage) teetotaler but folks tell me some of the old country folks still take a nip of the gargle from time to time. Bless their souls.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    Today at 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    Today at 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    Today at 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal