Author Topic: Karl vs TCI  (Read 13934 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

shotgunner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 620
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2023, 11:29:57 PM »
I am amazed that Yannick doesn't have a stiff neck after how many times he looked over at TCI alongside him.  It was clear that he was "nursing" Karl and just trying to get enough out of him to squeeze to the wire, so, for sure, Karl had some kind of "issue" where Yannick was afraid he would start to gallop if he asked him for anything more than what he felt he just needed to cross the finish line a nose in front.   Only thing the matchup proved was that Karl had an "issue" and that they both (if Karl is restored to being sound) will be knocking on the door of the Hambo next year.

I think you’re right about Yannick not driving on Karl. Definitely something amiss. But…. Dave Miller wasn’t chasing TCI hard either.

White Rabbit

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 633
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2023, 08:35:40 AM »

   LMAO, get him sound, also he doesn't have another gear. TCI is clearly the better horse. KARL had everything his own way and got beat. There is a reason one horse has a million made, and the other 300 grand.
We can’t possibly know if he does or doesn’t when he’s clearly not solid gated. I watched a his replay from 9/28 he looked good gated then going what appears a wrapped up 51-1. Don’t miss construe what am saying. Trotters with
those little hitches can be vary hard to figure out where it is. She might never find it. 100 yrs ago when I was at Meadowlands, Jim D had a trotter , can’t recall his name but he made close to a mill, the Dr. Balmer and him could not find his issue. He would run every now n then. Dr.Balmer always said if he could have found his spot he would have made another mill.Funny thing about trotters from what I have seen over the years doesn’t matter if their 4claimers or Hambo winners if their not balanced and good gated you can’t cover up their deficiencies with race gas.Their the best test for a great horse person .

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised  ngc3 G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:20:07 AM
  • wiggles44: I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.  :)
    Today at 10:18:49 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:16:19 AM
  • Trigger: wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it  ngc3
    Today at 10:14:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 10:12:47 AM
  • Trigger: Wiggles creenshots are great...I'm like I said that horrible shit 2 weeks ago, didn't recall, well there's the proof  ngc3 Thanks wiggles44  ;D
    Today at 10:08:58 AM
  • G: Wiggles you're very sharp
    Today at 10:07:14 AM
  • G: No shit Andrew
    Today at 10:07:03 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal