Author Topic: My last will and testament on the Jug  (Read 5523 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

White Rabbit

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 634
Re: My last will and testament on the Jug
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2023, 11:18:31 PM »
I’m curious. How do you see the race going if Tim releases Yanick. I see Tim being 1st up before 1/2 or caught in
I think if Timmy releases him he never sees the light of day til after the wire

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    Today at 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    Today at 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    Today at 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    Today at 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    Today at 09:16:39 PM
  • Trigger: If you wanna manager Andrew, not sure if Rainman2 will let me manage him, seems unmanageable  ngc3 a little political rivalry, show you Trumpees a hair loss and aging trick  ngc3
    Today at 09:12:59 PM
  • JT: Then yeah that WILL happen ngc3
    Today at 09:11:57 PM
  • JT: First he will respond to all of Andrew'
    Today at 09:11:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal