Author Topic: Don Harmon  (Read 6439 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Janny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 307
Don Harmon
« on: May 30, 2023, 11:30:07 AM »
What happened to him?

Easy Irv

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 222
Re: Don Harmon
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2023, 12:42:45 PM »
I give up...what happened to him?

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: Don Harmon
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2023, 09:48:30 PM »
Hip replacement. Now the crooked driver will walk crooked too!

Jazzman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 877
Re: Don Harmon
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2023, 12:22:00 PM »
watched his daughter drive at northfield may 30 bang up 2nd

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal