Author Topic: RIP Betty White  (Read 10503 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pacingqueen

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 401
RIP Betty White
« on: December 31, 2021, 02:48:18 PM »
Poor Betty didn’t make it till 2022. RIP to a queen.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

No passing lane 4U

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 67
Re: RIP Betty White
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 11:00:23 PM »
Rest in peace you wonderful ,funny ,talented Betty White .

Fatboy

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 53304
Re: RIP Betty White
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2022, 01:23:06 AM »
gnite ya old bat!!!

bestbetter

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 385
Re: RIP Betty White
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2022, 12:54:40 PM »
She said the secret to a long life is hotdogs and vodka...I should be good lol... tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal