Author Topic: CENTRAL PARK CARRIAGE HORSES_THE YEAR OF THE HORSE  (Read 134 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1422
CENTRAL PARK CARRIAGE HORSES_THE YEAR OF THE HORSE
« on: October 08, 2026, 08:24:41 PM »
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2026/10/12/year-of-the-horse

Here's the link to a comprehensive review of the Central Park carriage horse industry. Ihope theres no paywall.
It adds shades of gray to what many thought was a black and white issue.
Once you add politics and dollars, I think the handwriting is on the wall.
Hi there Edita



Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13049
Re: CENTRAL PARK CARRIAGE HORSES_THE YEAR OF THE HORSE
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2026, 08:31:31 PM »
Still will have the NYPD Mounted Unit...They know how to treat their horses  tmbz1


G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3213
Re: CENTRAL PARK CARRIAGE HORSES_THE YEAR OF THE HORSE
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:11:24 AM »
When I called to speak to Edita when mentioned Mikeeee she hung up. What does that tell you

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: 11.htcrl
    Today at 09:25:38 AM
  • G: This asshole can't get anything right
    Today at 09:13:43 AM
  • G: wiggles when I called and spoke to Edita she immediately hung up but I mentioned his name
    Today at 09:13:22 AM
  • wiggles44: Bonnie and Michaela won’t like seeing  that from the EAA founder
    Today at 09:11:04 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:09:31 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re excited for tonight Mike :)
    Today at 07:38:14 AM
  • Trigger: It ain't for Sakit  ngc3
    Today at 07:22:20 AM
  • JT: And now it is a TGIF ngc3
    Today at 07:08:50 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal