Author Topic: Trump running Paxton's campaign--  (Read 29 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27305
Trump running Paxton's campaign--
« on: October 06, 2026, 11:36:38 PM »
YIKES! A disastrous audio leak torpedoes Ken Paxton’s Senate campaign as he’s caught admitting that his entire campaign is run from D.C. by Trump.
This does NOT fly in Texas…
“I’ve never been in a race where I felt less control over the campaign and, like, what issues are going to matter because it’s all coming, you know, from D.C.,” Paxton whined in audio obtained by Politico’s Playbook. “I don’t control message or what we’re doing.”
“I can't— I have no, I don't have the ability to change anything,” he went on. “So I have to live with whatever I've got. So it is a challenge and it's, that's what the, hopefully this polling will help us figure out…”
“Make sure that we are maximizing every cent so that people understand the difference between him and me,” he added.
The “difference” is that Democrat James Talarico is running to represent the people of Texas, not the corrupt, oligarch, pro-pedophile interests of this historically crooked White House. The difference is that Talarico isn’t a serial adulterer who was impeached by his own party for bribery. That would be Ken Paxton.
The humiliating recordings — which amount to Paxton admitting that he’s a puppet of the national Republican Party in a state that prizes its independence above all else — were made at a private fundraiser in D.C. This is just the latest embarrassing leak for Paxton as just last month a recording revealed him admitting that Trump’s midterms convention hurt his polling numbers.
One person who attended this latest event told Politico that while Paxton avoided explicitly spelling out that Trump and his minions control his campaign, “everybody around him knew what he was talking about.”
If this spineless cretin can’t even stand up to Trump while campaigning, imagine how much more craven he’ll be if he gets into office. He’ll serve as a mindless rubberstamp for more war, more Epstein coverups, and more sweetheart deals and crypto scams for Trump and his family.
Ken Paxton is bad for America, but he’s even worse for Texas!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: 73cv.2
    October 06, 2026, 10:09:44 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Was there a power outage?
    October 06, 2026, 10:09:30 PM
  • Trigger: Bello has lit up NFLD!  tmbz1
    October 06, 2026, 10:03:23 PM
  • Trigger: G, a guy is going to show up at your house, MikeAnt, a dozen homies too  ngc3 they're going to take care of your women.  Drop your drawers and enjoy the show.  ngc3
    October 06, 2026, 09:14:36 PM
  • G: Mike should be ashamed of yourself
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:48 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:37 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: 96z.p
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Here take this as a gift from my heart for helping me with mi speln.
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal