Author Topic: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families  (Read 187 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12828
To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« on: Today at 01:34:09 PM »
If you actually exist, dm us immediately, don't be scared, I'll work to get you the fuck away from them.  tmbz1

We have former law enforcement here.  tmbz1

Other caring, resourceful, connected ploppers and wealth to make shit happen.  tmbz1

Start a plop account and reach out when they're not around...they'll be held accountable for their crimes and abuse toward you.  tmbz1

If we hear nothing, they definitely don't exist  ngc3

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57874
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:38:45 PM »
come on trig

STOP WITH THE FCKIN FAMILY FCKIN BULLSHIT

THATS  NOT VERY FCKIN INTELLIGENT

UNCALLED FOR  AND IM YOUR FRIEND

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12828
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:47:22 PM »
come on trig

STOP WITH THE FCKIN FAMILY FCKIN BULLSHIT

THATS  NOT VERY FCKIN INTELLIGENT

UNCALLED FOR  AND IM YOUR FRIEND

You're right  tmbz1...Honestly I don't know how further low I can go, but I can't see the bottom ngc3

When they beg for forgiveness for the hundreds of times Calhoun bashed Mike's with immunity...mine too...others here...nah I'm never stopping  ngc3

Why I love you, even accepting stunads as a friend of yours!  ;D

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2110
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #3 on: Today at 02:03:16 PM »
If you actually exist, dm us immediately, don't be scared, I'll work to get you the fuck away from them.  tmbz1

We have former law enforcement here.  tmbz1

Other caring, resourceful, connected ploppers and wealth to make shit happen.  tmbz1

Start a plop account and reach out when they're not around...they'll be held accountable for their crimes and abuse toward you.  tmbz1

If we hear nothing, they definitely don't exist  ngc3

Seek help Mike

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12828
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:16:54 PM »
Seek help Mike

How about I seek help on your face. :)

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2110
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:32:16 PM »
How about I seek help on your face. :)

That won’t help the carriage horses Mike
:)

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12828
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #6 on: Today at 02:37:19 PM »
That won’t help the carriage horses Mike
:)

If carriage rides with horses become illegal, very likely will, what are you going to do to help, they'll need more than screenshots and bs talk.

Chump wiggles  :)

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2110
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #7 on: Today at 04:00:07 PM »
Take a break Mike #2
:)

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1073
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #8 on: Today at 04:04:51 PM »
You're right  tmbz1...Honestly I don't know how further low I can go, but I can't see the bottom ngc3

When they beg for forgiveness for the hundreds of times Calhoun bashed Mike's with immunity...mine too...others here...nah I'm never stopping  ngc3

Why I love you, even accepting stunads as a friend of yours!  ;D

You set a low for mankind the minute you were born, You are the best argument for abortion.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12828
Re: To Kirby's Ace & Calhoun's Families
« Reply #9 on: Today at 04:10:46 PM »
You set a low for mankind the minute you were born, You are the best argument for abortion.

You're not.

The world needs its share of cocksucking pig slobs like you Kenny.

Needs ploppers like me to make that type point.  ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Lance wants to put his favorite penis bobble back on  ngc3
    Today at 04:38:11 PM
  • JT: Jinx ngc3
    Today at 04:36:14 PM
  • JT: That was a great performance by BJ tmbz1..147.2
    Today at 04:35:48 PM
  • Trigger: BJ 147 2/5  tmbz1
    Today at 04:35:06 PM
  • Dingus: Sea Bistro no slouch here
    Today at 04:27:18 PM
  • JT: Beau Jangles up next at Lexington on 5 or 6 days rest. Lets see if the Monopoly Man has him ready  ngc3
    Today at 04:22:59 PM
  • Trigger: You never quite experienced your enemy until you're wiping them off your ass...Kirby & Calhoun fit that description  ngc3
    Today at 04:22:21 PM
  • JT: Lasted about 30 minutes  ngc3
    Today at 04:12:37 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal