Author Topic: darnold 1st ballet HOF/while rainfag still waits  (Read 122 times)

0 Members and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4730
Re: darnold 1st ballet HOF/while rainfag still waits
« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:13:44 PM »
Admin is busy working on a solution..Please stand by!

9/09/26 A day of celebration!

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1447
Re: darnold 1st ballet HOF/while rainfag still waits
« Reply #16 on: Today at 05:14:54 PM »
Kirby, please introduce me to your friends in Admin.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: If going to a bunch of funerals get you out of here, please let me make another WISH  ngc3
    Today at 05:18:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I hope they will reach out before they chop my head off!!
    Today at 05:17:09 PM
  • Sweet: They said in the rules to do it that way fuck face...you have an ssue reach out definitely not spam the fuck out of the forum. They're going to chop yor head off and you'll keep coming back until the rest of your life implodes  ngc3 we've seen this diagnosis and symptoms before  ngc3
    Today at 05:16:08 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Now I hear you.  I'll do that, not !!!  they know where I am.
    Today at 05:15:58 PM
  • Sweet: Try Direct Messaging them you fucking retarded ill tempered baby
    Today at 05:14:17 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Not your king, just looking for Admin.
    Today at 05:12:42 PM
  • Sweet: To the plop back row I go  ngc3 so says king chihuahua cock, former Trump plop press secretary, removed my MAGA themself  ngc3
    Today at 05:11:05 PM
  • darnoldrocks: If you aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle. If you're not admin, fuck off to the back row.
    Today at 05:08:26 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal