Author Topic: I Blame The Following For Allowing Plops To Become TRASH: BELLO, JT, DOUG,  (Read 873 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: I Blame The Following For Allowing Plops To Become TRASH: BELLO, JT, DOUG,
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2026, 09:57:18 PM »
Pure nonsense from a known liar and bigot
Constantly talks unjustified shit about me every day..its nauseating
Ass clown wishing me to fall off a ladder
Shows what a low life he is
Ask yourselves one question..
Would you wish that on anyone?
I have him on "Iggy", but I can imagine the hate he spews toward me. Who cares? LOL! He's irrelevant. Don't let him egg you on. Just consider the source.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: I Blame The Following For Allowing Plops To Become TRASH: BELLO, JT, DOUG,
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2026, 10:03:20 PM »
I have him on "Iggy", but I can imagine the hate he spews toward me. Who cares? LOL! He's irrelevant. Don't let him egg you on. Just consider the source.
I have never put anyone on iggy.. not even the misfits
I might have to consider him to be #1
It's just ridiculous at this point
Who in their right mind would wish physical harm or death onto another person
I mean just think about that for a minute
Lowlife at it's finest and a liar and blatant racist to boot

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: I Blame The Following For Allowing Plops To Become TRASH: BELLO, JT, DOUG,
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2026, 10:14:25 PM »
I have never put anyone on iggy.. not even the misfits
I might have to consider him to be #1
It's just ridiculous at this point
Who in their right mind would wish physical harm or death onto another person
I mean just think about that for a minute
Lowlife at it's finest and a liar and blatant racist to boot
I've had a few folks on here tell me he's just a hater. I have him on "Iggy" a long time now. I thought our conversation on "Sound Off" on my view of Mike P recently was civil, but I expected him to revert to the person he really is. If you disagree with his point of view, the hate spews out. Only a sick mind would wish harm or death on another person. I've said some mean things to him too. Which I actually regret. He's now  so irrelevant to me, nothing he ever says can bother me. The only way I know he spews his hate is when someone PM's me and tells me. I laugh it off. Don't let him get under your skin. He loves this. 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2026, 10:18:45 PM by dougie »

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: I Blame The Following For Allowing Plops To Become TRASH: BELLO, JT, DOUG,
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2026, 10:23:36 PM »
I've had a few folks on here tell me he's just a hater. I have him on "Iggy" a long time now. I thought our conversation on "Sound Off" on my view of Mike P recently was civil, but I expected him to revert to the person he really is. If you disagree with his point of view, the hate spews out. Only a sick mind would wish harm or death on another person. I've said some mean things to him too. Which I actually regret. He's now  so irrelevant to me, nothing he ever says can bother me. The only way I know he spews his hate is when someone PM's me and tells me. I laugh it off. Don't let him get under your skin. He loves this.
Nothing gets under my skin my friend  tmbz1
One day you and I will meet and chat
Talk about life experiences.. he's nothing to me at all
An annoying fly more then anything  ngc3

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: I Blame The Following For Allowing Plops To Become TRASH: BELLO, JT, DOUG,
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2026, 10:24:44 PM »
Nothing gets under my skin my friend  tmbz1
One day you and I will meet and chat
Talk about life experiences.. he's nothing to me at all
Good! Looking forward to meeting you!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: I Blame The Following For Allowing Plops To Become TRASH: BELLO, JT, DOUG,
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2026, 11:48:29 PM »
Pure nonsense from a known liar and bigot
Constantly talks unjustified shit about me every day..its nauseating
Ass clown wishing me to fall off a ladder
Shows what a low life he is
Ask yourselves one question..
Would you wish that on anyone?

No Show picked y'all as the 3  ngc3...you're all in the black picking winners  ngc3

He couldn't pick a winner if a ladder landed on his head  ngc3

Common denominator - winning tickets by the boat load  tmbz1, married happy guys  tmbz1, with family they love  tmbz1, going on real vacations  tmbz1...look at his circle, hunchbacks, lepers, pariahs, it hurts to go on... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Picks successful popular fellas, happy here doing there thing.

Of witch he's neither and none this year.  ;D

Babinga

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 193
Re: I Blame The Following For Allowing Plops To Become TRASH: BELLO, JT, DOUG,
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2026, 08:44:37 AM »
Who in their right mind would wish physical harm or death onto another person

Are you f’ing kidding?  Millions, and I mean MANY MILLIONS of people around the world can’t wait for trump to die!

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1794534511666000&set=a.267914127661387

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: I Blame The Following For Allowing Plops To Become TRASH: BELLO, JT, DOUG,
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2026, 08:57:35 AM »
Are you f’ing kidding?  Millions, and I mean MANY MILLIONS of people around the world can’t wait for trump to die!

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1794534511666000&set=a.267914127661387
#1 who is on Facebook in 2026 ngc3
#2 Those "millions" are low life scumbags as well
Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean you wish death upon them
I didn't like Biden, that is no secret, but did I wish death upon him, of course not
One should root for our President to succeed regardless of party
When the President succeeds so do we

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: I Blame The Following For Allowing Plops To Become TRASH: BELLO, JT, DOUG,
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2026, 09:03:30 AM »
#1 who is on Facebook in 2026 ngc3
#2 Those "millions" are low life scumbags as well
Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean you wish death upon them
I didn't like Biden, that is no secret, but did I wish death upon him, of course not
One should root for our President to succeed regardless of party
When the President succeeds so do we

I always wish each and every US President 46fzlag success, even try to make what they're trying to accomplish work even if it is oppositional to my own interests ie. adapt, work harder, smarter try to overcome, search the good and integrate.

Up until the time my family's life is in their crosshair for no good god damn reason  ngc3

Ya know! ;D

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: I Blame The Following For Allowing Plops To Become TRASH: BELLO, JT, DOUG,
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2026, 09:56:40 AM »
Are you f’ing kidding?  Millions, and I mean MANY MILLIONS of people around the world can’t wait for trump to die!

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1794534511666000&set=a.267914127661387
I think people who wish death on any President are mentally ill. And it's horrible karma too. But to each his own I guess.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal