Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
It’s getting ridiculous
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: It’s getting ridiculous (Read 584 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Dingus
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1600
It’s getting ridiculous
«
on:
August 17, 2026, 06:50:07 PM »
Fort Erie, race 5 today
I bet #6 and is at 2-1 in the gate, 9-5 when gate opens.
Drops to 3-5 during the race.
Wins by 10
Pathetic
Logged
carl baldwin
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1280
Re: It’s getting ridiculous
«
Reply #1 on:
August 17, 2026, 06:52:45 PM »
You cash a ticket and complain?
Logged
Lockedin with Pace
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1552
Re: It’s getting ridiculous
«
Reply #2 on:
August 17, 2026, 06:54:05 PM »
I know people will say it because of the CAW's but sometimes the money from the OTB hubs only come in a few times during the betting instead of every minute or two. I think you can get a better idea of a horse's final odds by looking at his exacta probables.
Logged
Dingus
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1600
Re: It’s getting ridiculous
«
Reply #3 on:
August 17, 2026, 06:55:32 PM »
Quote from: carl baldwin on August 17, 2026, 06:52:45 PM
You cash a ticket and complain?
Honestly, I probably wouldn’t have bet at below 1-1
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
It’s getting ridiculous
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today
September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
And put your pecker away you pervert
September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of! I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
Trigger
:
Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot
September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
JT
:
September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
dougie
:
Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal