Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
VD 8/14, race 6..possibly the worst race call ever
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: VD 8/14, race 6..possibly the worst race call ever (Read 531 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Horseradish
Open / FFA
Posts: 288
VD 8/14, race 6..possibly the worst race call ever
«
on:
August 14, 2026, 07:48:18 PM »
That guy is an absolute clown...Called the wrong horses multiple times and spent the entire race winding up to scream his sensationalisms.
Logged
Bitter Truth
Elite
Posts: 2620
Re: VD 8/14, race 6..possibly the worst race call ever
«
Reply #1 on:
August 14, 2026, 08:07:52 PM »
Gotta hand it to you. That was REALLY bad. Worst ever? Certainly could be part of a VERY large group to consider.
Logged
Jeenuss245
4 claimer
Posts: 79
Re: VD 8/14, race 6..possibly the worst race call ever
«
Reply #2 on:
August 15, 2026, 12:20:46 PM »
I have never called a race in my life and I know it’s hard to do but I think I could have done a better job
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
VD 8/14, race 6..possibly the worst race call ever
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today
September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
And put your pecker away you pervert
September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of! I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
Trigger
:
Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot
September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
JT
:
September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
dougie
:
Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal