Author Topic: Joe Bongiorno 1st time starters from his stable  (Read 557 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lar4400

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 238
Joe Bongiorno 1st time starters from his stable
« on: August 17, 2026, 10:44:43 PM »
Absolutely amazing. Good for him but how in the world can it be?
Sat eve Big M. Race 2 wins like a champ from 9 hole by 4.
Then race 9 wins by 6 wire to wire again lowers lifetime mark by 5 seconds.
I like his aggressiveness and root for him but this is truly puzzling to an old timer like me.

penaisa$$

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 153
Re: Joe Bongiorno 1st time starters from his stable
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2026, 08:04:25 AM »
It’s truly amazing…

you see I gave him some “new” hay and oats and the horse just responded I wanna thank all the people that just allow me to steal this money from others it’s really truly an honor. Surick taught me well and I want to represent the horseman in the best possible way I can.

Taking a bow  tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal