Author Topic: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??  (Read 3127 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2026, 12:44:20 PM »
so you hacked me what are you going to do? You're all talk you know if you do anything what the consequences will be

Post where I said I hacked you, and you ain't gonna do SHIT!!!! Fucking panzy...

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2026, 04:02:38 PM »
Post where I said I hacked you, and you ain't gonna do SHIT!!!! Fucking panzy...
how many fucking times dummy do I have to tell you I have it saved. Now you're backtracking too late

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2026, 04:58:51 PM »
how many fucking times dummy do I have to tell you I have it saved. Now you're backtracking too late

 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2026, 06:50:58 PM »
how many fucking times dummy do I have to tell you I have it saved. Now you're backtracking too late

Post it Panzy...

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2026, 10:12:55 AM »
Post where I said I hacked you, and you ain't gonna do SHIT!!!! Fucking panzy...
you're joking right?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2026, 09:55:29 AM »
Add JT to the list of fake usernames

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2026, 09:57:03 AM »
So you finally figured out JT was a fake name, nothing gets past you.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2026, 02:11:16 PM »
So you finally figured out JT was a fake name, nothing gets past you.
tmbz1

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2423
Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2026, 02:22:34 PM »
So you finally figured out JT was a fake name, nothing gets past you.

G’s a genius, a misfit genius

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2026, 04:21:22 PM »
So you finally figured out JT was a fake name, nothing gets past you.

 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2026, 04:58:19 PM »
Add JT to the list of fake usernames

Says "Sakit".... ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2026, 07:32:30 PM »
ISP can see ... he's on Plops 17 hours a day ...

How does he pay his bills?

It ended badly at Dream Land for the fella?
tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: Does SCUM RAT PETRELLI have yet ANOTHER name??
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2026, 10:54:56 PM »
Add JT to the list of fake usernames
Damn how did I miss this ngc3
Oh.. I was at work when this was posted
Bzzzzzzzt try again  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal