Author Topic: Boys from downunder  (Read 810 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Racetime

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
Boys from downunder
« on: August 10, 2026, 08:32:40 PM »
The boys from downunder put on a driving clinic today at the Red Mile winning 10 outa 15

Checked Up

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 738
Re: Boys from downunder
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2026, 10:33:37 PM »
When I watch racing from "Down Under " I see two distinct classes of drivers. The first group I call the "Outback Cowboys " and the second group is "The Finess Fleet ". Guys like Dex and the McCarthy head the list of of group 2. The guys who are in the Cowboy groups are not going anywhere soon because they don't rate horses or seem to have any strategy whatsoever, ( every quarter is a new race to them in my opinion) When I  look at the guys who have migrated to the States to drive,I see very tactical drivers who were very fortunate to get the hell out from down under in one piece! I believe that the guys who are now racing in the States have experienced every single thing that can possibly happen after the starter screams "GO!" and this is the reason why they always seem to be in a position to win!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: Boys from downunder
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2026, 10:39:54 PM »
When I watch racing from "Down Under " I see two distinct classes of drivers. The first group I call the "Outback Cowboys " and the second group is "The Finess Fleet ". Guys like Dex and the McCarthy head the list of of group 2. The guys who are in the Cowboy groups are not going anywhere soon because they don't rate horses or seem to have any strategy whatsoever, ( every quarter is a new race to them in my opinion) When I  look at the guys who have migrated to the States to drive,I see very tactical drivers who were very fortunate to get the hell out from down under in one piece! I believe that the guys who are now racing in the States have experienced every single thing that can possibly happen after the starter screams "GO!" and this is the reason why they always seem to be in a position to win!

Amazing that some don't do their homework and are that thick.  Don't give a shit, ego, never get a mentor, or ape other's winning playbook and routine. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal