Author Topic: Racetracks should get preferential treatment VS Casinos  (Read 3208 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Racetracks should get preferential treatment VS Casinos
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2026, 10:33:32 AM »
"G" will continue to thrive with his 1 horse stable
As long he classified correctly.  tmbz1

simplify

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 310
Re: Racetracks should get preferential treatment VS Casinos
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2026, 10:58:05 AM »
   Think again. Its only scumbag losers like you that want it gone!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I assume you are joking. Nobody (even Lucparcb or sweet) can be this stupid.
Whatever gets you attention weirdo.

MTP1972

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 175
Re: Racetracks should get preferential treatment VS Casinos
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2026, 10:59:42 AM »
He's dead serious.

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
Re: Racetracks should get preferential treatment VS Casinos
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2026, 11:19:58 AM »
Tracks were doing great until The State Lotteries , OTB

and now casinos came along ...


I am not saying I donot like casinos....but I also

like racetracks...


Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1053
Re: Racetracks should get preferential treatment VS Casinos
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2026, 11:54:00 AM »
Tracks were doing great until The State Lotteries , OTB

and now casinos came along ...


I am not saying I donot like casinos....but I also

like racetracks...

The industry took the handouts, turned its back on its customers, then sold out to the casino companies. Now the industry cannot exist without the handouts.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal