Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
Author
Topic: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school (Read 18538 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Trigger
Elite
Posts: 12680
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
«
Reply #45 on:
June 25, 2026, 05:52:32 PM »
Quote from: darnoldrocks on June 25, 2026, 05:50:21 PM
HAHA You really have no life.
Well done.
I know!
That was done way way before today.
Now just a copy and paste.
Remember, do your own homework, not AI and the internet bat sh!t crazy!
Easy to discredit a hidden garbage person.
Logged
Calhoun
Elite
Posts: 16490
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
«
Reply #46 on:
June 25, 2026, 07:13:35 PM »
Quote from: darnoldrocks on June 25, 2026, 05:50:21 PM
HAHA You really have no life.
Well done.
Potatoes does over 100 hours a week on HorsePlop.
I recommend not opening any links he posts.
Logged
G
Elite
Posts: 3068
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
«
Reply #47 on:
June 25, 2026, 07:36:27 PM »
Sweet/shopping cart one of the same
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
shout out
Sound off !
dougie
:
LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
Today
at 10:46:56 AM
Trigger
:
It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper
Today
at 10:42:46 AM
dougie
:
BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
Today
at 10:37:24 AM
wiggles44
:
The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots
Today
at 10:36:47 AM
G
:
Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
Today
at 10:35:54 AM
G
:
I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
Today
at 10:35:46 AM
G
:
When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
Today
at 10:35:14 AM
wiggles44
:
Screenshots
Today
at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal