Author Topic: race 1 at Yonkers  (Read 1572 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

getreal

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 597
race 1 at Yonkers
« on: June 25, 2026, 06:59:57 PM »
Johnny Calabrese with a great measure job to get beat.  That’s why they are amateurs and should never be in PM races. Supposed to blow the 1 away. Driver of the 1 driving like a madman and Johnny boy driving like he’s sleeping. And YES I do think I could do better. Amateurs suck

dabucs99

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 222
Re: race 1 at Yonkers
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2026, 07:06:18 PM »
At least that MORON isn't calling the races tonight. Don't have to turn on the mute on tonight.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal