Author Topic: Don Sider  (Read 1111 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Don Sider
« on: July 05, 2026, 12:44:28 PM »
Good guy, good trainer. RIP Donnie

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2994
Re: Don Sider
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2026, 12:51:24 PM »
I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to him...a few times. Don was a humble and a great man.
RIP

jupiter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2473
Re: Don Sider
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2026, 02:49:25 PM »
Great guy, RIP Another class guy gone

racing123

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 328
Re: Don Sider
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2026, 02:57:45 PM »
did he ever race in chicago? his name rings a bell with me but i can't place him

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal