Author Topic: Monday 8/18/25 WBM ...... SUGGESTIONS .....Part 2  (Read 8428 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12696
Re: Monday 8/18/25 WBM ...... SUGGESTIONS .....Part 2
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2025, 07:18:02 PM »
"I fuck women"

 You have spent a total time of 22 of last 87 days on plop under this screen name. Only pussy you're getting is your right or left hand! You sure as hell have no life or women that's for sure!

 ngc3

Why do you share your fantasies about me masturbating?  ngc3

Oh, no need to answer everyone knows!   ;D

Tstoner

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 15
Re: Monday 8/18/25 WBM ...... SUGGESTIONS .....Part 2
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2025, 10:35:26 PM »
............2nd.. ....w/p.,#3....lost.... showed....4th scratch #6....8th ..win wager only PAID...$3.90...10TH....#5 win wager only...PAID..$5.20

      HAVE GOOD NIGHT

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12696
Re: Monday 8/18/25 WBM ...... SUGGESTIONS .....Part 2
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2025, 10:49:25 PM »
............2nd......w/p.,#3....lost.... showed....4th scratch #6....8th ..win wager only PAID...$3.90...10TH....#5 win wager only...PAID..$5.20

      HAVE GOOD NIGHT

 ngc3

And I'll say it again since you intentionally omitted it twice - your KEY LOCK!

You are the biggest cover up cunt liar scumbag rodent!

You forgot to mention:

"KEY LOCK....5TH....   #6.   Livinthebeachlife .....be 3/5 or so
                        I would not lay against... especially from 6 hole/Roy"

Your 1/9 that finished out of the super!   ;D

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: Monday 8/18/25 WBM ...... SUGGESTIONS .....Part 2
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2025, 11:17:44 PM »
ngc3

And I'll say it again since you intentionally omitted it twice - your KEY LOCK!

You are the biggest cover up cunt liar scumbag rodent!

You forgot to mention:

"KEY LOCK....5TH....   #6.   Livinthebeachlife .....be 3/5 or so
                        I would not lay against... especially from 6 hole/Roy"

Your 1/9 that finished out of the super!   ;D
Such a huge win.. Im glad it was posted on both threads for all to see and we should  just relish the opportunity to be surrounded by such amazing handicapping

Tstoner

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 15
Re: Monday 8/18/25 WBM ...... SUGGESTIONS .....Part 2
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2025, 11:25:33 PM »
Fuck you scumbag....j said key lock.,I would not lay against.....did I say win...place.show. trifecta superfecta. Hi 5..daily double....your just a fuckinn piece of shit that needs to be bearltin the fuck down ni##e#

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12696
Re: Monday 8/18/25 WBM ...... SUGGESTIONS .....Part 2
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2025, 11:29:46 PM »
Fuck you scumbag....j said key lock.,I would not lay against.....did I say win...place.show. trifecta superfecta. Hi 5..daily double....your just a fuckinn piece of shit that needs to be bearltin the fuck down ni##e#

ONLY YOUR BEST FUCKING BET KEY LOCK YOU FAIL TO MENTION WAS - NOT!   ngc3

I though you said I curse too much, did we already corrupt you?  ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal